Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Future

I don't know what I'm thinking of right now .
Who am I ? What do I want ? Where will I be in 10 years time ? 
For the past few days , these questions have been ringing in my head . 
I'm no longer a kid but yet I still have no idea what my dream is .

'What is your dream?' I used this answer this question really well when I was younger but now , I don't even know . 

I messed up my life 3 years ago . And I've been thinking , what if I hadn't ? Where will I be ? How will life be ? Will I still meet all these people ? Will I have the answer to my future ? Will I know what I want ?

Days passed and I still have no answer to what I want . I love what I'm doing , what I'm studying . But I have a feeling this is not my dream . Not what I want . But at the same time what I want .

Oh gosh what am I even saying ? I'm just all messed up .

No comments:

Post a Comment