Monday, October 20, 2014

'I Want'

I'm torn apart, I'm so confused and I just don't know what to do. It's to the point that I break down thinking of what I really want to do. I am so jealous looking at all my friends still being in school but I don't want to go back. Technically, I'm still an enrolled student. I have yet to officially withdraw due to some really annoying matters. I'm working. 

I want to be able to know what's my calling. I want to be happy in doing something. I want to find myself. But all this 'i want' gets me nowhere. It's to the point that I just want to give up. Like literally just lay on the bed, sleep and dream all day long. There's a reason why my imagination is out of this world. I want to be able to find it; that calling. Goshh it's so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment